Having worked through the book "Head First Python, 2nd Edition" by Paul Barry, released November 2016, I naively thought that I knew Python

Head First Python, 2nd Edition by Paul Barry
Having worked through the book "Head First Python, 2nd Edition" by Paul Barry, released November 2016 (Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.), I naively thought that I knew Python,

Mike McGrath Python in Easy Steps 2013
But when I started reading Mike McGrath Python in Easy Steps I realized that I don’t even know all the keywords of the Python language. import keyword for word in keyword.kwlist: print(word)

When one reaches the chapter — "Processing requests", there will be problems with Abyss Web Server, the settings made according to the official guide will not help: Adding Python Support.

All examples from the book work when leaving the page ".html" to ".py" page, parameters are passed and everything is displayed.

However, then suddenly everything stops working, even those examples that just worked, when trying to pass something from ".html" to ".py", Abyss Web Server gives the 500 error.

The record in the log: "AttributeError: partially initialized module 'cgi' has no attribute 'FieldStorage' (most likely due to a circular import)."

No comments:

Post a Comment